Anti-lilra4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18406-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human lilra4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human LILRA4, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May act as receptor for class I MHC antigens. Ligand binding leads to the activation of eosinophils and to the release of RNASE2, IL4 and leukotriene C4.
- receptor activity;
- LILRA4; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily A (with TM domain), member 4; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily A member 4; CD85g; ILT7; ILT-7; immunoglobulin-like transcript 7; CD85 antigen-like family member G; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily A (without TM domain), member 4; MGC129597; MGC129598
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.