Anti-map3k14 Antibody scFv (MOM-18432-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human map3k14 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human MAP3K14, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphotoxin beta-activated kinase which seems to be exclusively involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B and its transcriptional activity. Promotes proteolytic processing of NFKB2/P100, which leads to activation of NF-kappa-B via the non-canonical pathway. Could act in a receptor-selective manner.
- ATP binding; MAP kinase kinase kinase activity; NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein kinase activity; protein serine/threonine kinase activity;
- MAP3K14; mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 14; FTDCR1B; HS; HSNIK; NIK; serine/threonine protein kinase; NF-kappa-beta-inducing kinase; serine/threonine protein-kinase; serine/threonine-protein kinase NIK
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.