Anti-mapt Antibody Fab (MOM-18495-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mapt Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human MAPT, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified bovine microtubule associated proteins.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Promotes microtubule assembly and stability, and might be involved in the establishment and maintenance of neuronal polarity. The C-terminus binds axonal microtubules while the N-terminus binds neural plasma membrane components, suggesting that tau functions as a linker protein between both. Axonal polarity is predetermined by tau localization (in the neuronal cell) in the domain of the cell body defined by the centrosome. The short isoforms allow plasticity of the cytoskeleton whereas the longer isoforms may preferentially play a role in its stabilization.
- SH3 domain binding; apolipoprotein E binding; enzyme binding; lipoprotein particle binding; microtubule binding; protein binding; structural constituent of cytoskeleton;
- MAPT; microtubule-associated protein tau; DDPAC, MAPTL; FLJ31424; FTDP 17; G protein beta1/gamma2 subunit interacting factor 1; MGC138549; microtubule associated protein tau; isoform 4; MSTD; MTBT1; MTBT2; PPND; tau; TAU; PHF-tau; paired helical filament-tau; neurofibrillary tangle protein; microtubule-associated protein tau, isoform 4; G protein beta1/gamma2 subunit-interacting factor 1; DDPAC; MAPTL; FTDP-17
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.