Anti-met Antibody (MOM-18348)
|Recombinant Anti-Human met Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human MET, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide (KLH coupled) corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr1234 of human Met.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for hepatocyte growth factor and scatter factor. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Functions in cell proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival.
- ATP binding; hepatocyte growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- MET; met proto-oncogene (hepatocyte growth factor receptor); hepatocyte growth factor receptor; HGFR; RCCP2; SF receptor; HGF receptor; oncogene MET; HGF/SF receptor; proto-oncogene c-Met; scatter factor receptor; tyrosine-protein kinase Met; met proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase; AUTS9; c-Met
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.