Anti-mmp9 Antibody (MOM-18440)
|Recombinant Anti-Human mmp9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human MMP9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: LFSGRRLWRFDVKAQMVDP, corresponding to amino acids 626-644 of Human MMP9LFSGRRLWRFDVKAQMVDP
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play an essential role in local proteolysis of the extracellular matrix and in leukocyte migration. Could play a role in bone osteoclastic resorption. Cleaves KiSS1 at a Gly--Leu bond. Cleaves type IV and type V collagen into large C-terminal three quarter Fragment and shorter N-terminal one quarter fragments. Degrades fibronectin but not laminin or Pz-peptide.
- collagen binding; fibronectin binding; metal ion binding; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; protein binding; protein complex binding; zinc ion binding;
- MMP9; matrix metallopeptidase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase); CLG4B, matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kD gelatinase, 92kD type IV collagenase) , matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase); matrix metalloproteinase-9; 92 kDa gelatinase; type V collagenase; macrophage gelatinase; 92 kDa type IV collagenase; matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase); GELB; CLG4B; MMP-9; MANDP2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.