Anti-muc1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18169-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human muc1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human CD23, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from primate) IgG1 kappa Fab
- Purified soluble CD23
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QLQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- IgE binding; Carbohydrate binding; Integrin binding; Metal ion binding; Receptor activity
- CD23; FCE2; CD23A; IGEBF; CLEC4J; low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor; BLAST-2; CD23 antigen; fc-epsilon-RII; lymphocyte IgE receptor; immunoglobulin E-binding factor; C-type lectin domain family 4, member J; Ly42; Lymphocyte antigen CD23; Fcer2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.