Anti-nolc1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18594-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human nolc1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human NOLC1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Related to nucleologenesis, may play a role in the maintenance of the fundamental structure of the fibrillar center and dense fibrillar component in the nucleolus. It has intrinsic GTPase and ATPase activities. May play an important role in transcription catalyzed by RNA polymerase I.
- ATP binding; DNA binding; GTP binding; box C/D snoRNA binding; box H/ACA snoRNA binding; nuclear localization sequence binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein domain specific binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; transcription factor binding;
- NOLC1; nucleolar and coiled-body phosphoprotein 1; KIAA0035; NOPP130; NOPP140; P130; nucleolar protein p130; nucleolar 130 kDa protein; nucleolar phosphoprotein p130; 140 kDa nucleolar phosphoprotein; HCV NS5A-transactivated protein 13; HCV NS5A trans-regulated protein 13; nucleolar and coiled-body phosphprotein 1; hepatitis C virus NS5A-transactivated protein 13; NS5ATP13;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.