Anti-notch2 Antibody (MOM-18449)
|Recombinant Anti-Human notch2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human NOTCH2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a receptor for membrane-bound ligands Jagged1, Jagged2 and Delta1 to regulate cell-fate determination. Upon ligand activation through the released notch intracellular domain (NICD) it forms a transcriptional activator complex with RBPJ/RBPSUH and activates genes of the enhancer of split locus. Affects the implementation of differentiation, proliferation and apoptotic programs (By similarity). Involved in bone remodeling and homeostasis. In collaboration with RELA/p65 enhances NFATc1 promoter activity and positively regulates RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation.
- calcium ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- NOTCH2; notch 2; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 2 , Notch homolog 2 (Drosophila); neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 2; Notch homolog 2; hN2; AGS2; HJCYS
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.