Anti-p2rx7 Antibody Fab (MOM-18457-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human p2rx7 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human P2RX7, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The product P2RX7 belongs to the family of purinoceptors for ATP. This receptor functions as a ligand-gated ion channel and is responsible for ATP-dependent lysis of macrophages through the formation of membrane pores permeable to large molecules. Activation of this nuclear receptor by ATP in the cytoplasm may be a mechanism by which cellular activity can be coupled to changes in gene expression.
- ATP binding; ATP binding; extracellular ATP-gated cation channel activity; ion channel activity; lipopolysaccharide binding; protein homodimerization activity; purinergic nucleotide receptor activity; receptor activity; receptor binding;
- P2RX7; purinergic receptor P2X, ligand-gated ion channel, 7; P2X purinoceptor 7; MGC20089; P2X7; ATP receptor; P2Z receptor; P2X7 receptor; purinergic receptor P2X7 variant A
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.