Anti-pi16 Antibody scFv (MOM-18470-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human pi16 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human PI16, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Putative serine protease inhibitor.
- peptidase inhibitor activity;
- PI16; peptidase inhibitor 16; protease inhibitor 16; dJ90K10.5; MGC45378; microseminoprotein; beta binding protein; MSMBBP; PSP94-binding protein; cysteine-rich secretory protein 9; microseminoprotein, beta-binding protein; PSPBP; CRISP9; DKFZp586B1817
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.