Anti-pth Antibody (MOM-18605)
|Recombinant Anti-Human pth Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human PTH, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- PTH elevates calcium level by dissolving the salts in bone and preventing their renal excretion. Stimulates [1-14C]-2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG) transport and glycogen synthesis in osteoblastic cells.
- hormone activity; parathyroid hormone receptor binding; peptide hormone receptor binding; sequence-specific distal enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity;
- PTH; parathyroid hormone; parathormone; parathyrin; parathyroid hormone 1; PTH1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.