Anti-ptp4a3 Antibody Fab (MOM-18477-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptp4a3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human PTP4A3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- PTP4A3 protein tyrosine phosphatase which stimulates progression from G1 into S phase during mitosis. It enhances cell proliferation, cell motility and invasive activity, and promotes cancer metastasis. It may be involved in the progression of cardiac hypertrophy by inhibiting intracellular calcium mobilization in response to angiotensin II. PTP4A3 interacts with tubulin. It belongs to the protein tyrosine phosphatase family. It is mainly expressed in cardiomyocytes and skeletal muscle; also found in pancreas. It is consistently overexpressed in colon cancer metastasis.
- hydrolase activity; prenylated protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- PTP4A3; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA, member 3; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA 3; PRL 3; PRL R; PRL3; protein-ty2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.