Anti-pvrl4 Antibody (MOM-18607)
|Recombinant Anti-Human pvrl4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human PVRL4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Seems to be involved in cell adhesion through trans-homophilic and -heterophilic interactions, the latter including specifically interactions with PVRL2/nectin-1. Does not act as receptor for alpha-herpesvirus entry into cells.
- protein binding;
- PVRL4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; LNIR; nectin 4; PRR4; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; EDSS1; nectin-4; DKFZp686K05193;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.