Anti-rxfp1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18425-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human rxfp1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human RXFP1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The receptors for glycoprotein hormones are G protein-coupled, 7-transmembrane receptors (GPCRs) with large N-terminal extracellular domains. Leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-containing GPCRs (LGRs) form a subgroup of the GPCR superfamily and LGR7 is a member of this group (subfamily relaxin). LGR7 expression has been reported in adrenal, brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, ovary, placenta, prostate, salivary gland, small intestine, testis, and uterus. Expression not detectable in spleen.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; hormone binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- RXFP1; relaxin/insulin-like family peptide receptor 1; leucine rich repeat containing G protein coupled receptor 7 , LGR7; relaxin receptor 1; RXFPR1; leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 7; LGR7; MGC138347; MGC142177
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.