Anti-rxfp1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18425-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human rxfp1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human RXFP1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The receptors for glycoprotein hormones are G protein-coupled, 7-transmembrane receptors (GPCRs) with large N-terminal extracellular domains. Leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-containing GPCRs (LGRs) form a subgroup of the GPCR superfamily and LGR7 is a member of this group (subfamily relaxin). LGR7 expression has been reported in adrenal, brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, ovary, placenta, prostate, salivary gland, small intestine, testis, and uterus. Expression not detectable in spleen.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; hormone binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- RXFP1; relaxin/insulin-like family peptide receptor 1; leucine rich repeat containing G protein coupled receptor 7 , LGR7; relaxin receptor 1; RXFPR1; leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 7; LGR7; MGC138347; MGC142177
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.