Anti-sema4d Antibody Fab (MOM-18611-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human sema4d Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human SEMA4D, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human PHA activated lymphocytes
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play a functional role in the immune system, as well as in the nervous system. Induces B-cells to aggregate and improves their viability in vitro.
- protein binding; receptor activity; receptor binding; semaphorin receptor binding; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- SEMA4D; sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), transmembrane domain (TM) and short cytoplasmic domain, (semaphorin) 4D; C9orf164, chromosome 9 open reading frame 164 , SEMAJ; semaphorin-4D; CD100; coll 4; FLJ39737; M sema G; A8; GR3; BB18; sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), transmembrane domain (TM) and short cytoplasmic domain, 4D; SEMAJ; coll-4; C9orf164; M-sema-G; FLJ33485; FLJ34282; FLJ46484; MGC169138; MGC169141;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.