Anti-slc29a1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18612-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human slc29a1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human SLC29A1, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from Human ENT1.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates both influx and efflux of nucleosides across the membrane (equilibrative transporter). It is sensitive (ES) to low concentrations of the inhibitor nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside (NBMPR) and is sodium-independent. It has a higher affinity for adenosine. Inhibited by dipyridamole and dilazep (anticancer chemotherapeutics drugs).
- nucleoside transmembrane transporter activity;
- SLC29A1; solute carrier family 29 (nucleoside transporters), member 1; ENT1; equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1; nucleoside transporter, es-type; solute carrier family 29 member 1; solute carrier family 29, member 1; equilibrative NBMPR-sensitive nucleoside transporter; equilibrative nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside-sensitive nucleoside transporter; equilibrative nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside (NBMPR)-sensitive nucleoside transporter; MGC1465; MGC3778;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.