Anti-slc29a1 Antibody (MOM-18612)
|Recombinant Anti-Human slc29a1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human SLC29A1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from Human ENT1.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates both influx and efflux of nucleosides across the membrane (equilibrative transporter). It is sensitive (ES) to low concentrations of the inhibitor nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside (NBMPR) and is sodium-independent. It has a higher affinity for adenosine. Inhibited by dipyridamole and dilazep (anticancer chemotherapeutics drugs).
- nucleoside transmembrane transporter activity;
- SLC29A1; solute carrier family 29 (nucleoside transporters), member 1; ENT1; equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1; nucleoside transporter, es-type; solute carrier family 29 member 1; solute carrier family 29, member 1; equilibrative NBMPR-sensitive nucleoside transporter; equilibrative nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside-sensitive nucleoside transporter; equilibrative nitrobenzylmercaptopurine riboside (NBMPR)-sensitive nucleoside transporter; MGC1465; MGC3778;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.