Anti-slc3a2 Antibody (MOM-18614)
|Recombinant Anti-Human slc3a2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human SLC3A2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human).
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Required for the function of light chain amino-acid transporters. Involved in sodium-independent, high-affinity transport of large neutral amino acids such as phenylalanine, tyrosine, leucine, arginine and tryptophan. Involved in guiding and targeting of LAT1 and LAT2 to the plasma membrane.
- calcium:sodium antiporter activity; catalytic activity; cation binding; neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity; protein binding;
- SLC3A2; solute carrier family 3 (activators of dibasic and neutral amino acid transport), member 2; MDU1; 4F2 cell-surface antigen heavy chain; 4F2; 4F2 cell surface antigen heavy chain; 4F2 heavy chain; 4F2HC; 4T2HC; antigen defined by monoclonal 4F2; antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 4F2; TRA1.10; TROP4; and T43; CD98; CD98 heavy chain; CD98HC; heavy chain; lymphocyte activation antigen 4F2 large subunit; monoclonal 44D7; NACAE; antigen defined by monoclonal 4F2, heavy chain; antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 4F2, TRA1.10, TROP4, and T43;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.