Anti-sod1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18492-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human sod1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human SOD1, expressed in E. coli
- Destroys radicals which are normally produced within the cells and which are toxic to biological systems.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Recombinant Cu/Zn Superoxide Dismutase.
- chaperone binding; copper ion binding; metal ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein phosphatase 2B binding; superoxide dismutase activity; zinc ion binding;
- SOD1; superoxide dismutase 1, soluble; ALS, ALS1, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 1 (adult); superoxide dismutase [Cu-Zn]; IPOA; SOD, soluble; indophenoloxidase A; Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase; superoxide dismutase, cystolic; ALS; SOD; ALS1; hSod1; homodimer
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.