Anti-tfrc Antibody Fab (MOM-18319-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tfrc Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human TFRC, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (KG1 acute myelogenous leukaemia cell line).
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cellular uptake of iron occurs via receptor-mediated endocytosis of ligand-occupied transferrin receptor into specialized endosomes. Endosomal acidification leads to iron release. The apotransferrin-receptor complex is then recycled to the cell surface with a return to neutral pH and the concomitant loss of affinity of apotransferrin for its receptor. Transferrin receptor is necessary for development of erythrocytes and the nervous system (By similarity). A second ligand, the heditary hemochromatosis protein HFE, competes for binding with transferrin for an overlapping C-terminal binding site.
- Hsp70 protein binding; chaperone binding; peptidase activity; receptor activity; transferrin receptor activity;
- TFRC; transferrin receptor (p90, CD71); transferrin receptor protein 1; CD71; TFR1; T9; TR; TFR; p90; TRFR
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.