Anti-tissue factor Antibody scFv (MOM-18555-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tissue factor Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human F3, expressed in E. coli
- Purified human tissue factor apoprotein (47kD)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Initiates blood coagulation by forming a complex with circulating factor VII or VIIa. The [TF:VIIa] complex activates factors IX or X by specific limited protolysis. TF plays a role in normal hemostasis by initiating the cell-surface assembly and propagation of the coagulation protease cascade.
- cell surface binding; phospholipid binding; protease binding; protein binding;
- F3; coagulation factor III (thromboplastin, tissue factor); tissue factor; CD142; TF; TFA; FLJ17960;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.