Anti-tmprss4 Antibody (MOM-18509)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmprss4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human TMPRSS4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- TMPRSS4 is a member of the peptidase S1 family and contains 1 LDL receptor class A domain, 1 peptidase S1 domain and 1 SRCR domain. It is a probable membrane protease capable of activating ENaC and may process sodium channels in endothelial cells. TMPRSS4 is overexpressed in thyroid neoplasms, and splice variants in TMPRSS4 are thought to be linked with different cancers. Three named isoforms are produced by alternative splicing.
- peptidase activity; scavenger receptor activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- TMPRSS4; transmembrane protease, serine 4; transmembrane protease serine 4; membrane type serine protease 2; MT SP2; TMPRSS3; transmembrane serine protease 3; type II membrane serine protease; channel-activating protease 2; membrane-type serine protease 2; CAPH2; MT-SP2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.