Anti-tnni1 Antibody (MOM-18517)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnni1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TNNI1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Troponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- actin binding; tropomyosin binding;
- TNNI1; troponin I type 1 (skeletal, slow); troponin I, skeletal, slow; troponin I, slow skeletal muscle; troponin I, slow-twitch isoform; TNN1; SSTNI; DKFZp451O223
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.