Anti-vegfb Antibody Fab (MOM-18521-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human vegfb Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human VEGFB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- chemoattractant activity; growth factor activity; heparin binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 binding;
- VEGFB; vascular endothelial growth factor B; VRF; VEGFL; VEGF-related factor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.