Anti-vegfc Antibody (MOM-18522)
|Recombinant Anti-Human vegfc Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human VEGFC, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 400 to the C-terminus of Human VEGFC.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor active in angiogenesis, and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration and also has effects on the permeability of blood vessels. May function in angiogenesis of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Binds and activates VEGFR-2 (KDR/FLK1) and VEGFR-3 (FLT4) receptors.
- chemoattractant activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 binding;
- VEGFC; vascular endothelial growth factor C; VRP; VEGF-C; FLT4 ligand DHM; vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein; Flt4-L
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.