Anti-S. aureus ClfA Antibody (MOM-18029)
|Recombinant Anti-S. aureus ClfA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to S. aureus, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- S. aureus
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLKES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Humanized monoclonal antibody recognizing clumping factor A expressed by Staphylococcus aureus. This product has the same active ingredient as Tefibazumab.
- Antigen Description
- S. aureus may occur as a commensal on skin; it also occurs in the nose frequently (in about a third of the population) and the throat less commonly; S. aureus can infect other tissues when barriers have been breached. S. aureus infections may spread through contact with pus from an infected wound, skin-to-skin contact with an infected person by producing hyaluronidase that destroys tissues, and contact with objects such as towels, sheets, clothing, or athletic equipment used by an infected person. Deeply penetrating S. aureus infections can be severe. ClfA is a 92 kDa surface protein identified from S. aureus. ClfA is responsible for the fibrinogen-dependent c1umping of bacteria.
- S. aureus; Staphylococcus aureus; ClfA protein; NC_002952.2; Gene ID: 5330438; Tefibazumab; Aurexis
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.