Recombinant Anti-S. aureus alpha-toxin MAb scFv (MOM-H69-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-S. aureus alpha-toxin Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against S. aureus alpha-toxin, expressed in E. coli
- S. aureus alpha-toxin
- Species Reactivity
- S. aureus
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- alpha toxin (alpha-hemolysin, alpha-HL, hly, hla) [Staphylococcus aureus]
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Staphylococcus aureus alpha toxin, a membrane-disrupting toxin that creates pores causing hemolysis and tissue damage.
- S. aureus alpha-toxin; Alpha Toxin; alpha-toxin; S. aureus; Staphylococcus aureus
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.