Recombinant Anti-C5AR1 Mab (HOM-19237)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human C5AR1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human C5AR1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The C5a receptor also known as complement component 5a receptor 1 (C5AR1) or CD88 (Cluster of Differentiation 88) is a G protein-coupled receptor for C5a. It functions as a complement receptor.
- C5a anaphylatoxin receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- C5AR1; complement component 5a receptor 1; C5R1, complement component 5 receptor 1 (C5a ligand); C5a anaphylatoxin chemotactic receptor; C5A; C5AR; CD88; C5a-R; C5a ligand; C5a anaphylatoxin receptor; complement component 5 receptor 1; C5R1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.