Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CSF2RA (Colony stimulating factor 2 receptor subunit alpha) without tag for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0273X)
This product is a 46.2 kDa Human CSF2RA membrane protein expressed in In vitro wheat germ expression system with proprietary liposome technology. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Molecular Weight
- 46.2 kDa
- Antibody Production
- Expression Systems
- In vitro wheat germ expression system with proprietary liposome technology
- 25 mM Tris-HCl of pH8.0 containing 2% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Colony stimulating factor 2 receptor subunit alpha
- The protein encoded by this gene is the alpha subunit of the heterodimeric receptor for colony stimulating factor 2, a cytokine which controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The encoded protein is a member of the cytokine family of receptors. This gene is found in the pseudoautosomal region (PAR) of the X and Y chromosomes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene, with some of the isoforms being membrane-bound and others being soluble
- Alternative Names
- CD116; CDw116; CSF2R; CSF2RAX; CSF2RAY; CSF2RX; CSF2RY; GM-CSF-R-alpha; GMCSFR; GMR; MGC3848; MGC4838; CD116 antigen; GM-CSF receptor alpha subunit; OTTHUMP00000014504; OTTHUMP00000014505; OTTHUMP00000014917; OTTHUMP00000014918; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor alpha chain; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor alpha subunit; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimu
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.