Anti-IL9 Antibody (MOM-18220)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human IL9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 9) (human-Mus musculus monoclonal MEDI-528 heavy chain), disulfide with human-Mus musculus monoclonal MEDI-528 kappa-chain, dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Supports IL-2 independent and IL-4 independent growth of helper T-cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-9 receptor binding;
- IL9; interleukin 9; interleukin-9; homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40; HP40; IL 9; P40; p40 cytokine; p40 T cell and mast cell growth factor; T cell growth factor p40; cytokine P40; T-cell growth factor p40; p40 T-cell and mast cell growth factor; IL-9;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.