Anti-NRP1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18264-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human NRP1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human NRP1, expressed in E.Coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The membrane-bound isoform 1 is a receptor involved in the development of the cardiovascular system, in angiogenesis, in the formation of certain neuronal circuits and in organogenesis outside the nervous system. It mediates the chemorepulsant activity of semaphorins. It binds to semaphorin 3A, The PLGF-2 isoform of PGF, The VEGF-165 isoform of VEGF and VEGF-B. Coexpression with KDR results in increased VEGF-165 binding to KDR as well as increased chemotaxis. It may regulate VEGF-induced angiogenesis.The soluble isoform 2 binds VEGF-165 and appears to inhibit its binding to cells. It may also induce apoptosis by sequestering VEGF-165. May bind as well various members of the semaphorin family. Its expression has an averse effect on blood vessel number and integrity.
- coreceptor activity; cytokine binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; heparin binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; semaphorin receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- NRP1; neuropilin 1; neuropilin-1; CD304; NRP; VEGF165R; transmembrane receptor; vascular endothelial cell growth factor 165 receptor; NP1; BDCA4; DKFZp781F1414; DKFZp686A03134;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.