Anti-bst2 Antibody (MOM-18293)
|Recombinant Anti-Human bst2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human BST2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in the sorting of secreted proteins (By similarity). May be involved in pre-B-cell growth. Antiretroviral defense protein, that blocks release of retrovirus from the cell surface. Depleted unpon HIV-1 infection by viral VPU protein through 20S proteasome degradation. Depleted upon infection by human Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) through ubiquitination and subsequent degradation. May play a role in B-cell activation in rheumatoid arthritis.
- protein homodimerization activity; signal transducer activity;
- BST2; bone marrow stromal cell antigen 2; bone marrow stromal antigen 2; CD317; tetherin; BST-2; NPC-A-7; HM1.24 antigen; TETHERIN
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.