Anti-cd160 Antibody scFv (MOM-18308-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd160 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CD160, expressed in E. coli
- Human NK cell line YT2C2
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor showing broad specificity for both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules.
- MHC class I receptor activity; receptor activity; receptor binding;
- CD160; CD160 molecule; CD160 antigen; BY55; NK1; NK28; CD160-delta Ig; CD160 transmembrane isoform; natural killer cell receptor BY55; natural killer cell receptor, immunoglobulin superfamily member; FLJ46513
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.