Anti-cd32 Antibody (MOM-18557)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd32 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human FCGR2B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- K562 cell line.
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Low affinity receptor. By binding to IgG it initiates cellular responses against pathogens and soluble antigens.
- IgG binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- FCGR2B; Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor (CD32); Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor for (CD32) , FCG2, FCGR2; low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor II-b; CD32; CD32B; CDw32; fcRII-b; Fc gamma RIIb; fc-gamma-RIIb; fc-gamma RII-b; igG Fc receptor II-b; Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity II, receptor for (CD32); Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIb, receptor for (CD32); FCG2; FCGR2; IGFR2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.