Anti-cd47 Antibody scFv (MOM-18538-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd47 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CD47, expressed in E. coli
- Intact CD47 purified from placenta.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Has a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins. Plays an important role in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus (By similarity). Receptor for SIRPA, binding to which prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells. Interaction with SIRPG mediates cell-cell adhesion, enhances superantigen-dependent T-cell-mediated proliferation and costimulates T-cell activation. May play a role in membrane transport and/or integrin dependent signal transduction. May prevent premature elimination of red blood cells. May be involved in membrane permeability changes induced following virus infection.
- protein binding; thrombospondin receptor activity;
- CD47; CD47 molecule; CD47 antigen (Rh related antigen, integrin associated signal transducer) , MER6; leukocyte surface antigen CD47; antigen identified by monoclonal 1D8; antigenic surface determinant protein OA3; CD47 glycoprotein; IAP; integrin associated protein; OA3; Rh related antigen; Rh-related antigen; integrin-associated protein; integrin-associated signal transducer; CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer); MER6;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.