Anti-cd48 Antibody (MOM-18316)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd48 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD48, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Burkitt's lymphoma cell line Raji.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Ligand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
- antigen binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- CD48; CD48 molecule; BCM1, CD48 antigen (B cell membrane protein) , CD48 molecule; CD48 antigen; BLAST; hCD48; mCD48; SLAMF2; TCT.1; BCM1 surface antigen; leukocyte antigen MEM-102; B-lymphocyte activation marker BLAST-1; CD48 antigen (B-cell membrane protein); BCM1; BLAST1; MEM-102
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.