Anti-cspg4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18311-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cspg4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CSPG4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Cell membrane preparation from Human malignant melanoma SK-MEL-28.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Proteoglycan playing a role in cell proliferation and migration which stimulates endothelial cells motility during microvascular morphogenesis. May also inhibit neurite outgrowth and growth cone collapse during axon regeneration. Cell surface receptor for collagen alpha 2(VI) which may confer cells ability to migrate on that substrate. Binds through its extracellular N-terminus growth factors, extracellular matrix proteases modulating their activity. May regulate MPP16-dependent degradation and invasion of type I collagen participating in melanoma cells invasion properties. May modulate the plasminogen system by enhancing plasminogen activation and inhibiting angiostatin. Functions also as a signal transducing protein by binding through its cytoplasmic C-terminus scaffolding and signaling proteins. May promote retraction fiber formation and cell polarization through Rho GTPase activation. May stimulate alpha-4, beta-1 integrin-mediated adhesion and spreading by recruiting and activating a signaling cascade through CDC42, ACK1 and BCAR1. May activate FAK and ERK1/ERK2 signaling cascades.
- collagen binding; protein kinase binding; signal transducer activity;
- CSPG4; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 4; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 4 (melanoma associated); HMW MAA; MCSP; MCSPG; MEL CSPG; melanoma associated chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan; MSK16; NG2; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan NG2; melanoma chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan; melanoma-associated chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 4 (melanoma-associated); HMW-MAA; MEL-CSPG
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.