Anti-fcrl5 Antibody (MOM-18417)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fcrl5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FCRL5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in B-cell development and differentiation in peripheral lymphoid organs and may be useful markers of B-cell staggedes. May have an immunoregulatory role in marginal zone B-cells.
- receptor activity;
- FCRL5; Fc receptor-like 5; Fc receptor-like protein 5; BXMAS1; CD307e; FCRH5; IRTA2; fcR-like protein 5; fc receptor homolog 5; immune receptor translocation-associated protein 2; immunoglobulin superfamily receptor translocation associated 2 (IRTA2); CD307; PRO820; FLJ00333; FLJ00397; RP11-217A12.1; MGC119590; MGC119592; MGC119593; DKFZp667F216; DKFZp667E2019
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.