Anti-plaur Antibody Fab (MOM-18603-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human plaur Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human PLAUR, expressed in E. coli
- Full length Human native protein.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as a receptor for urokinase plasminogen activator. Plays a role in localizing and promoting plasmin formation. Mediates the proteolysis-independent signal transduction activation effects of U-PA. It is subject to negative-feedback regulation by U-PA which cleaves it into an inactive form.
- U-plasminogen activator receptor activity; enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- PLAUR; plasminogen activator, urokinase receptor; urokinase plasminogen activator surface receptor; CD87; UPAR; URKR; urokinase type plasminogen activator (uPA) receptor; monocyte activation antigen Mo3; u-plasminogen activator receptor form 2; urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA) receptor; U-PAR;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.