Anti-tnfrsf17 Antibody (MOM-18288)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf17 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human TNFRSF17, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human BCMA:Fc. The extracellular domain of human BCMA (amino acids 2-54) is fused to the Fc portion of human IgG1.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
- receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- TNFRSF17; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 17; BCMA; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 17; BCM; CD269; B-cell maturation factor; B cell maturation antigen; B-cell maturation protein
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.