Recombinant Anti-IL-3Rα Mab (HOM-19358)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-3Rα Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-3Rα.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 3 receptor, alpha (low affinity) (IL3RA), also known as CD123 (Cluster of Differentiation 123), is a human gene. The protein encoded by this gene is an interleukin 3 specific subunit of a heterodimeric cytokine receptor. The receptor is composed of a ligand specific alpha subunit and a signal transducing beta subunit shared by the receptors for interleukin 3 (IL3), colony stimulating factor 2 (CSF2/GM-CSF), and interleukin 5 (IL5). The binding of this protein to IL3 depends on the beta subunit. The beta subunit is activated by the ligand binding, and is required for the biological activities of IL3. This gene and the gene encoding the colony stimulating factor 2 receptor alpha chain (CSF2RA) form a cytokine receptor gene cluster in a X-Y pseudoautosomal region on chromosomes X or Y.
- interleukin-3 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL3RA; interleukin 3 receptor, alpha (low affinity); interleukin-3 receptor subunit alpha; CD123; IL-3RA; IL-3R-alpha; CD123 antigen; IL-3R subunit alpha; IL-3 receptor subunit alpha; IL-3 receptor alpha SP2 isoform; IL3R; IL3RX; IL3RY; IL3RAY; hIL-3Ra; MGC34174;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.