CellRapeutics™ Transfection Reagent(CART-021CL)
CellRapeutics™ Transfection Reagent
Transfection Reagent is a versatile transfection reagent that has been shown to effectively transfect the widest variety of adherent and suspension cell lines. Researchers use Reagent for siRNA- and shRNA-based gene knockdown experiments, as well as for gene expression studies.
With Transfection Reagent, you'll get:
• Exceptional transfection efficiency in the broadest range of cell lines and the highest levels of recombinant protein expression (see table)
• Superior performance for co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA
• Proven efficacy in the presence of serum-eliminates the need to change media following transfection
• Reliable performance for high-throughput applications
• The best choice for establishing stable cell lines A high-performance transfection reagent for gene expression and gene silencing Transfection Reagent works effectively with all common cell lines as well as with many challenging ones, and can be used in media with or without serum. For gene silencing, Transfection Reagent's high-efficiency transfections provide the high levels of gene knockdown needed to produce convincing results. Transfection Reagent is the number one choice for co-transfection, given its effectiveness for transfecting both siRNA and plasmid DNA. Transfection Reagent is easy to use-simply mix with nucleic acid and add to cell culture. Ideal for high-throughput work Simplicity and speed combined with high transfection efficiency make Transfection Reagent ideal for transient protein expression or high-throughput RNAi transfections. Transfection conditions can be easily established for automated or robotic systems used in such applications.
Contains one vial (1.5 ml) Reagent.
Cell Type Established Cell Lines, Hard-to-Transfect Cells, Primary Cells, Stem Cells
Sample Type (General)
Plasmid DNA, RNAi Plasmids (shRNA, miR), Synthetic siRNA
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice
Store at 2–8°C. Do not freeze.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use. No products from Creative Biolabs may be resold, modified for resale or used to manufacture commercial products without prior written approval from Creative Biolabs.