Anti-PSA Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18703)
|Recombinant Anti-Human PSA Single Domain Antibody
- Seminal fluid preparation
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA), also known as gamma-seminoprotein or kallikrein-3 (KLK3), is a glycoprotein enzyme encoded in humans by the KLK3 gene. PSA is a member of the kallikrein-related peptidase family and is secreted by the epithelial cells of the prostate gland. PSA is produced for the ejaculate, where it liquefies semen in the seminal coagulum and allows sperm to swim freely. It is also believed to be instrumental in dissolving cervical mucus, allowing the entry of sperm into the uterus.
- peptidase activity; protein binding; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity.
- KLK3; kallikrein-related peptidase 3; APS, kallikrein 3, (prostate specific antigen); prostate-specific antigen; PSA; seminin; P-30 antigen; kallikrein-3; semenogelase; gamma-seminoprotein; prostate specific antigen; APS; hK3; KLK2A1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.