Recombinant Anti-IL-31 Mab (HOM-19356)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-31 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-31.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin-31 also known as IL-31 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL31 gene.
- cytokine activity;
- IL31; interleukin 31; interleukin-31; IL 31; IL-31;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.