Recombinant Anti-PF4 Mab (HOM-19427)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PF4 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PF4.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Platelet factor 4 (PF4) is a small cytokine belonging to the CXC chemokine family that is also known as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 4 (CXCL4) . This chemokine is released from alpha-granules of activated platelets during platelet aggregation, and promotes blood coagulation by moderating the effects of heparin-like molecules. Due to these roles, it is predicted to play a role in wound repair and inflammation. It is usually found in a complex with proteoglycan.
- chemokine activity; heparin binding;
- PF4; platelet factor 4; chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 4; CXCL4; SCYB4; iroplact; oncostatin-A; C-X-C motif chemokine 4; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 4; PF-4; MGC138298;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.