Recombinant Anti-PRX1 Mab (HOM-19439)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PRX1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PRX1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Peroxiredoxin-1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the PRDX1 gene. This gene encodes a member of the peroxiredoxin family of antioxidant enzymes, which reduce hydrogen peroxide and alkyl hydroperoxides. The encoded protein may play an antioxidant protective role in cells, and may contribute to the antiviral activity of CD8(+) T-cells. This protein may have a proliferative effect and play a role in cancer development or progression. Three transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified for this gene.
- oxidoreductase activity; peroxidase activity; protein binding; thioredoxin peroxidase activity;
- PRDX1; peroxiredoxin 1; PAGA; peroxiredoxin-1; NKEFA; NKEF-A; thioredoxin peroxidase 2; proliferation-associated gene A; natural killer-enhancing factor A; proliferation-associated gene protein; natural killer cell-enhancing factor A; thioredoxin-dependent peroxide reductase 2; PAG; PAGB; PRX1; PRXI; MSP23; TDPX2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.