Recombinant Anti-TGF-β1 Mab (HOM-19479)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human TGF-β1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human TGF-β1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Transforming growth factor beta 1 or TGF-β1 is a polypeptide member of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily of cytokines. It is a secreted protein that performs many cellular functions, including the control of cell growth, cell proliferation, cell differentiation and apoptosis. In humans, TGF-β1 is encoded by the TGFB1 gene.
- enzyme binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- TGFB1; transforming growth factor, beta 1; DPD1, TGFB; transforming growth factor beta-1; Camurati Engelmann disease; CED; TGFbeta; TGF-beta-1; TGF-beta 1 protein; latency-associated peptide; LAP; DPD1; TGFB;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.