CellRapeutics™ Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium(CART-011CL)
CellRapeutics™ Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium
The product is devoid of any protein-kinase C stimulators and is suitable for the investigation of second messenger systems in the activation of human and murine lymphocytes. The formulation is complete and contain pharmaceutical grade human albumin, recombinant human insulin and pasteurized human transferrin. Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium has been optimized for the proliferation of Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL) under serum-free conditions. The formulation supports the proliferation of purified CD3+ cells isolated from peripheral blood and human tumors. Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium has also been used to support the growth of human monocytes, macrophage cells and cell lines, PBL, granulocytes and natural killer (NK) cells. In addition, it provides a serum-free environment for the expansion of HUT-78 and related human lymphocytic cell lines. Serum-free Hematopoietic Cell Medium can be formulated in the following forms:
With L-glutamine, gentamicin, and phenol red.
Contains L-glutamine but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red.
With L-glutamine, gentamicin, recombinant transferrin, and phenol red.
Contains L-glutamine and recombinant transferrin but does not contain gentamicin or phenol red. The recombinant transferrin replaces native transferrin.
• Proliferation of PBL
• Proliferation of TIL
• Cryopreservation and transplantation of organs
• Cultivation of human monocytes and macrophages
• Cultivation of stem cells
• Cultivation of dendritic cells
Partial List of Cell Types Grown with CellRapeutics™ Medium
• Human and murine Lymphokine Activated Killer (LAK) cells
• Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes
• Human and murine Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL)
• Human T cells
• Human and murine macrophages
• Human and murine hematopoietic stem cells (colony formation and proliferation)
• Cryopreservation of human tissue
• Proliferation of draining lymph node lymphocytes
2°C to 8°C
Product Use Statement
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not approved for human or veterinary use, for application to humans or animals, or for use in clinical or in vitro procedures.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use. No products from Creative Biolabs may be resold, modified for resale or used to manufacture commercial products without prior written approval from Creative Biolabs.